All 12 art Reviews

Hentai Girl 2 Hentai Girl 2

Shiny boobies and I like the colors!

Watermelon Smile Watermelon Smile

Love the colors, and again your linework just has this grungy-destructive charm to it!

Hexadecimal AF Hexadecimal AF

Diggin the line work here - especially the shading!

Nineteen Sixty-Six-Six-Six Nineteen Sixty-Six-Six-Six

LOVE the linework in this - how did you separate the watercolors and penwork so smoothly??

JackDCurleo responds:

Hey thanks man. Its actually very cool and easy because the ink creates a slicker texter than the paper I can paint over the ink a bit and then it will dry on the paper faster than on the ink so I can just dab the still wet paint off of the ink parts. Also in some areas where the watercolor is lighter in its application the darkness of the ink just shows through on its own. Such is the case with the blue at the bottom.

Thunderbird Pharah - Overwatch Thunderbird Pharah - Overwatch

Awesome rendering!! Was this done digitally? It looks like traditional colored pencil (or is that the traditional formline style you mentioned?)

Sabtastic responds:

Nope, all digital! :)
I sketched it out in pencil while planning it, but that layer didn't make it to the final pass.

Dirty Old Town Dirty Old Town

Love the colors man, especially the light reflections on the left

JackDCurleo responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you like them.

Phantump Phantump

these Pokemon pics you made have a lot of personality to them! And idk why buy I REALLY dig your shading work man. Good job!

LinkNiak responds:

Thanks! uwu

Pokemon Gold Pokemon Gold

I really like your shade work on this, and also GOLD = badass so props :)

LinkNiak responds:

Hahaha
Thank you! xd

Super Smash Pico Day 2016 Super Smash Pico Day 2016

Your sprite art is amazing man! Was nice getting to talk with you a bit about Bomberman at Pico Day!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I was always sketching with a pen instead of a pencil to do a rough draft but it comes out a bit fine.

Mach! Mach!