Goatz - The Fall Ft.FEELGOOD Goatz - The Fall Ft.FEELGOOD

Love this one so much, its got such a mellow, surreal melody. Coupled with the thunderstorm makes it so relaxing. Been wanting to listen to this again.

Watching Winter Waterfalls Watching Winter Waterfalls

This is so relaxing - definitely captures a peaceful, winter-y kinda feel, you named it perfectly. I love the story behind it too, glad to hear things got better after that it sounds like you were really living in a rough spot. Hopefully that girl kept her white-sprayed pants as a sentimental memento of your encounter.

Quarl responds:

She probably threw them away as soon as the angel dust wore off :)

Spooky Stuff For MattyBurritoMB Spooky Stuff For MattyBurritoMB

Love it!

Guild Breakers OST - Crystal Cave Guild Breakers OST - Crystal Cave

This is sick man, you've got a thing for ambients

Porter Robinson Lionhearted Goatz Remix Instrumental Porter Robinson Lionhearted Goatz Remix Instrumental

I'm feeling this one! Great build up you got here

GoatzArt responds:

Thanks Matt! Love Your Work!

Jet Jet

Might be my current fav of yours. So 80's - Track's after my own heart.

Shozi responds:

awesome :D

Dragon Festival Dragon Festival

Damn Shoz this has Saturday Morning Cartoon written all over it! Got really Fantasia-y at the end too, love it!

Shozi responds:

glad you enjoyed it man :)

Chained Together [LOOP] Chained Together [LOOP]

Really liking this one! Specifically think it'd go great with a boss fight where the enemy uses playing cards or some casino-themed weaponry to attack :)

Thanks Matty!

Gravity Drive Gravity Drive

I really like the piano in this. How much time off of work did you have to take for this? To me it sounds like it paid off!

Quarl responds:

I took three days off. I'm self employed so it's no big deal but anxiety creeps in easily now a days. Bills, bills, bills.

Mucho Cheez Mucho Cheez

great track man - perfect for the every-man protagonist walking through the streets :)