HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Your fight coordination/choregraphy is on point with this, and that extra time you put into your painted backgrounds really shows!

My only critique, and idk if this is the final yet or its part of a larger movie, I think some shots like where the cop raised the gun and your main guy snapped his cuffs off could've used some SFX to add more weight to those awesome movements you drew.

But nevertheless you've created a slick world here man! I can't wait to see more!

JazLyte responds:

I can absolutely dig that, for future stuff I'll give some extra love to the sound design. Thanks dude!

Pokemon Blacker Part 2 (Funny POKÉMON Parody) Pokemon Blacker Part 2 (Funny POKÉMON Parody)

Thanks for letting me be a part! Your animation's gotten a lot smoother!

All My People All My People

I see that as a cliff hanger ending! Your linework is intense! Great job!

Spinstravaganza Spinstravaganza

this animation is INSANELY fluid!! great job!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

I buy this as a real, existing creature! also the animation's fluid and elegant as all hell here!

HAPPY SOULS HAPPY SOULS

I really enjoyed the voice acting in this! And your audio mixing is fantastic

Jameserton responds:

Thanks burrito.

Office Language Office Language

The timing on this was great! Also love the subtle background animations you did during their conversation.

The Plastic Menace The Plastic Menace

This was great! I loved the speedline effects you did too!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

I remember watching this in middle school and being blown away by the animation-- And this STILL holds up today!

MindChamber responds:

thanks dude, means alot

We Are Witches - Clarent Interlude We Are Witches - Clarent Interlude

Animation was incredibly smooth and the voice acting's top notch! Also really dig Clarent's design, its great to see in motion.