Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look Sublo & Tangy Mustard #6 - New Look

Saw NG tweet about this and am glad I checked it out! The line work in this is seamless! Seemless? idk haha but this is very well paced, animated, rendered, and voice acted! Am definitely checking out more!

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Your fight coordination/choregraphy is on point with this, and that extra time you put into your painted backgrounds really shows!

My only critique, and idk if this is the final yet or its part of a larger movie, I think some shots like where the cop raised the gun and your main guy snapped his cuffs off could've used some SFX to add more weight to those awesome movements you drew.

But nevertheless you've created a slick world here man! I can't wait to see more!

JazLyte responds:

I can absolutely dig that, for future stuff I'll give some extra love to the sound design. Thanks dude!

Pokemon Blacker Part 2 (Funny POKÉMON Parody) Pokemon Blacker Part 2 (Funny POKÉMON Parody)

Thanks for letting me be a part! Your animation's gotten a lot smoother!

Tank Tank

This gave off a real Tsuneo Imahori feel! Great job!! I love the build up to the drop!

Quarl responds:

Never heard of him, nor have I watched Trigun but from what Im listening to right now, I will gladly accept this as a compliment ^·^

Goatz - The Fall Ft.FEELGOOD Goatz - The Fall Ft.FEELGOOD

Love this one so much, its got such a mellow, surreal melody. Coupled with the thunderstorm makes it so relaxing. Been wanting to listen to this again.

Watching Winter Waterfalls Watching Winter Waterfalls

This is so relaxing - definitely captures a peaceful, winter-y kinda feel, you named it perfectly. I love the story behind it too, glad to hear things got better after that it sounds like you were really living in a rough spot. Hopefully that girl kept her white-sprayed pants as a sentimental memento of your encounter.

Quarl responds:

She probably threw them away as soon as the angel dust wore off :)

Hentai Girl 2 Hentai Girl 2

Shiny boobies and I like the colors!

Watermelon Smile Watermelon Smile

Love the colors, and again your linework just has this grungy-destructive charm to it!

Hexadecimal AF Hexadecimal AF

Diggin the line work here - especially the shading!