View Profile mattyburrito

29 Movie Reviews

Runmo's run cycle keeps me coming back to this a lot!

loved the smears on Tifa and the sitegags were great!

That sequence where the camera zoomed in on the bird and panned around its head was incredible! Was that done on 1s?

Rat-Chili responds:

Thanks dude! It’s a mix of 1s and 2s but the background was animated separately from the bird and the timing is a little offset so it looks smoother.

16 Audio Reviews

makes me feel like I'm strutting through a futuristic-as-hell mall I really dig this!

Heard this in Mochi's Night Out and had to find the source. GREAT TRACK, you got that Adult Swim aesthetic down!

This gave off a real Tsuneo Imahori feel! Great job!! I love the build up to the drop!

Quarl responds:

Never heard of him, nor have I watched Trigun but from what Im listening to right now, I will gladly accept this as a compliment ^·^

11 Art Reviews

Shiny boobies and I like the colors!

Love the colors, and again your linework just has this grungy-destructive charm to it!

LOVE the linework in this - how did you separate the watercolors and penwork so smoothly??

JackDCurleo responds:

Hey thanks man. Its actually very cool and easy because the ink creates a slicker texter than the paper I can paint over the ink a bit and then it will dry on the paper faster than on the ink so I can just dab the still wet paint off of the ink parts. Also in some areas where the watercolor is lighter in its application the darkness of the ink just shows through on its own. Such is the case with the blue at the bottom.

I'm a huge lurker on here... But am trying to change that.

Male